Hey guys, today am going to show you how to get MTN 1.2GB data for N150 monthly data on your MTN Sim card be it old or new. All you need to do is to follow every step am about to show you and you get your MTN 1.2GB data for N150 rocking. Few months ago, I spoke about getting free data bundles on all networks in Nigeria beginning from GLO, AIRTEL, 9MOBILE and down to MTN.
Firstly, you need to migrate to the new MTN tariff plan called MTN MPulse. MTN Mpulse is a new prepaid plan that was introduced recently for teen costumers or parents with teenagers. The newly introduced prepaid plan promises to offer high data bundle for just a little amount of money mainly for teens and students who can’t afford much. According to reports from MTN, only people within the age range of 9-15yrs are qualified for the plan.
With this plan, MTN has shown the citizens of Nigeria the willingness to assist every average teenager and students in schools both private and public with the resources needed to grow in the modern digital world. Nigerian teenagers can now explore the internet with this data plan and learn more facts about their course of study.
BENEFITS OF MTN MPULSE
MTN Mpulse, apart from the vast data bundles for little amount of money has other benefits that will also amaze you and trigger you to migrate at once. Teenagers will also benefits and enjoy lots of offers from the company while on this plan. These benefits include:
- N200 Birthday Reward:
While on MTN Mpulse, customers (teens) will be rewarded with a birthday gift of N200 only on their birthday.
- Free WhatsApp Bundle:
MTN is also providing free WhatsApp data bundle for 7days every month for teenagers. This special reward can only be accessible on every N100 recharge every month.
- Bonus on Recharge Every week:
MTN Mpulse customers will also enjoy 10MB on every N100 recharge and 20MB on every N200 recharge. The bonus megabyte (MB) has 7-day bonus validity. Note: this applies to the first recharge in a calendar week.
- Parent-Child Link:
Parents can also get involved by linking their child’s number to theirs and automatically share data/airtime on a weekly/monthly basis.
HOW TO REGISTER ON THE MTN MPULSE PLATFORM
Simply go to www.mtnonline.com/mpulse on your browser. You can register by stating if you’re a Student or a Parent and input all the information required of you. The website contains every resource needed to improve and enhance students beginning from primary school up to secondary school. It offers free preparation materials and compendiums of past examination i.e. CCE, JSCE, WAEC, NECO JAMB, POST UTME. Tutorial videos inclusive also.
MTN MPULSE DATA BUNDLES
There are mainly two data plans/bundles subscriptions that are available and customers are allowed to select which ever they are suitable with.
- The weekly plan of 350MB for just
- The monthly plan of 1.2GB for just N150.
HOW TO MIGRATE TO MTN MPULSE
To migrate to MTN Mpulse without going online to the website by doing either of the following:
- Simply dialing *344*1# from a new or existing MTN sim.
- By sending “mPulse” to 131 in sms format
- By downloading “My MTN App” from the Google Play store and go to the drop down list where “tariff plan” is located, then select mPulse.
HOW TO ACTIVATE THE DATA BUNDLES
- To activate the 350MB data plan for N50, simply send “350” to 344.
- To activate the MTN 1.2GB data for N150, simply send “351” to 344.
- You also dial *344# and follow the prompt instructions as follows.
HOW TO CHECK YOUR DATA BALANCE ON MTN MPULSE
Checking your data balance on MTN mPulse is slightly different from the normal mode of checking data balance on other tariff plans. All you need do is to dial *559*93# and prompt pops up showing you your data balance.
NOTE THE FOLLOWING ABOUT MTN MPULSE:
- Only MTN Pre-Teen and Teen customers between the age of 9 and 15 yrs can migrate to MTN mPulse tariff plan.
- Special rewards of 25MB WhatsApp data bonus on the first recharge in a calendar month, data bonus valid for 7 days on the first recharge in a calendar week and N200 airtime on birthdays.
- 0kobo fee on first recharge in30days as subsequent migrations will be charged at N100.
- Customers can access airtime by dialing *556#.
- Subscription plans can be auto renewed.
- Weekly bundles costs N50 and monthly costs N150.
- The weekly and monthly plans are valid for 7 days and 30 days respectively.
- Weekly plan enables 350MB and monthly 1.2GB data bundles.
- Data balance can also be checked by dialing *559*93# or *344*2*#.
- Each bundle plan purchased has its own expiry date. Multiple data subscriptions allowed.
- Roll over data bundles are activated only when a new subscription is being done on an existing plan.
- Special data rewards are not transferable.
- Call rates goes as low as 15kb per sec.
- National Calls – 15kb/sec
- National SMS – N4
- PAYG data – N15/Mb
- Dial *344*2*2# for data bonuses and *556# for airtime balance.