A guide on how to get your android phones lost data recovered as quickly as possible. Such data as lost contacts, messages, missed calls, photos, videos and lot more from all kinds of android devices.
Whatever the issue, you don’t need to panic as this app works well for all Android OS based phones and tablets.
How can I go about recovering my lost data?
Very Simple, but first let me introduce you to some features of Android data recovery software click here to Download.
- Support for multiple data recovery options such as; contact recovery, SMS, and call history etc.
- Retrieve lost data from deleting, factory reset, flashing ROM or rooting.
- Restore photos, videos, archives, PDF, Word files or apps.
- Preview before recovery.
- Two connection options; via Wi-Fi or USB Cable direct to your PC.
This Android Data Recovery supports numerous Android based phone manufacturers, such as Samsung, HTC, LG and Motorola. The app also supports various kinds of tablet manufacturers, including Google, Samsung, Asus and Sony.
Android Data Recovery is compatible with various Android OS, including Android 2.3, 3.0, 4.1, 4.3 and Android 4.4.x. and runs on Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP/Vista.
Steps on how to recover this data:
- Install Android Data Recovery software
- Connect your Android Device to PC via USB.
3. Select type of lost files
Please follow and like us: